Place a Daily Devotional on Your Website
- Login to your "Website Administrator Module" (WAM)
- To create a devotional page for your website, click the "Page Editor" button in the left-hand menu.
- Select the Add Page icon.
- Type in a Page
- This will display in the Navigational Menu on the left-hand side.
- Type a Page Description.
- Select where this page will appear from the Member
Of drop-down box.
- Select New Page Item if you want this to become a new menu item in your navigational menu.
- If you want this page to be a member of any other group, please select that group.
- Choose the Channel (from the drop-down box) that you would like for this page.
- Type in your content for this page in the Content
- You may add graphics to your page by uploading them to the Media Manager and then inserting them.
- If you want to Show National Channel Feeds on this page, click the box right below the Content Editor.
- You can add any external RSS/XML (Really Simple Syndication) Feed to this page by simply typing the URL in the RSS/XML Feeds box and clicking the
"Add RSS Feed" button.
- You can add as many RSS Feeds as you want to an individual page.
- To remove an RSS Feed from the page, click the "Delete" button next to the RSS Feed you want to remove.
- Select the Daily Devotional box under Modules, that you want to make available to this page in your website.
- To save and submit this page for use on your website, click the "Add" button.
- If you want to cancel this page, click the "Cancel" button to return to the Page Editor screen.
To view this video, please watch "Devotional."