Deleting a Page in the "Page Editor"
2) To delete pages for your website, click the "Page Editor" button in the left-hand menu.
3) You will see your Current Menu Items Selection.
4) Click on the menu item or page that you want to delete.
5) To delete this page you will scroll to the bottom of the page and then click the "Delete" button.
6) Once you do that you will then be returned to the screen of Current Menu Items. Just below that section is a
second section called Inactive Menu Items. You will now see this page displayed in there.
(We do not delete the page permanently on the first deletion. We simply make it inactive in case you need to use it again. To permanently delete the page you will click on that page in the inactive items and then click the delete button a second time. The page will now be completely removed from the system.)