Using your E-Mail Address Book
1) The Web User Interface allows you to update and use the account Address Book that can keep individual E-mail addresses, groups, and other (nested) address books.
2) You can open the Address Book panel in the Composer page by clicking the Address Book button. The following choices are available in the Address Book screen.
· Click this button to close the Address Book panel.
· To, Cc, Bcc
· Select one or several addresses in the list, and click one of these buttons to add the selected address(es) to the message you are composing.
· Select one or several addresses in the list, and click this button to delete the selected address(es) from the address book.
· Add New
· Type or paste an E-mail address into the field on the right side, and click this button to add the address to the address book.
3) When you open any message, you can use the Take Address button to add the message author (From:) address to your Address Book.