What is a Channel?
- A Channel is the connection between your website and the national information that is streamed to your page.
- Login to your "Website Administration Module." (WAM)
- Click on "Page Editor" and choose the Add Page link.
the page a title and page description.
- The title will be displayed in the "Navigational Menu" on the left-hand side.
where this page will appear from the "Member Of" drop-down box.
- Select a new page item if you want this to become a new item in your navigational menu
you want this page to be a member of any other group, please select that group.
Note: Remember that you only have a three-tier menu structure
- Choose a channel from the drop down box, you must have a channel to create a content page.
any additional content to the body of the page in the content editor.
- You may add graphics to your page by uploading them to the Media Manager and then inserting them.
- To show the National Channel Feeds on your page, click the box right below the Content Editor.
- You can also add RSS feeds to your page and attach the appropriate module if desired.
- To save and submit this page for use on your website, click the "Add" button.
- If you want to cancel this page, click the "Cancel" button to return to the "Page Editor" screen.