Editing/Deleting a Frequently Asked Question
1) Login to your "Website Administrator Module" (WAM).
2) Click on the "FAQS" button.
3) The first screen that you will see is the FAQS Home Page.
4) To edit a Frequently Asked Question, click on that particular FAQ.
5) You can now edit any of the fields within this FAQ.
6) To save your changes to this FAQ, click the "Update" button.
7) You have the ability to change the order in which the FAQ’s are listed in each category by simply clicking
and dragging that FAQ into the location that you want it to appear. The other entries will adjust accordingly.
8) To delete this FAQ, click the "Delete" button.
9) You will then be asked to confirm your deletion. Click the "YES" link to delete the FAQ, or click the "NO" link
to return to the previous screen.
NOTE: By deleting this FAQ, you will also be deleting any resources tied to this FAQ.
10) You may also Add or Delete Resource Files for this FAQ.
11) Type in a Resource Link Description.
12) Type in the location of the image to be uploaded or click the "Browse" button to navigate to that location.
13) To add the resource file, click the "Add" button.
14) If you want to delete the Resource File from this FAQ, click the "Delete" link for that particular resource in
the Current FAQ Resources section.
15) When you are finished working with this FAQ, click the "FAQ Home" link at the top to return to the main
FAQ page or click the "Add FAQ" to add an additional FAQ.