Creating a Content Page in the "Page Editor"
2) To create and/or to edit pages for your website, click the "Page Editor" button in the left-hand menu.
3) You will see your Current Menu Items Selection.
4) Click on the Add Page icon in the top right hand corner of the page.
5) Type in a title for this page.
·This will display in the Navigational Menu on the left-hand side.
6) Select where this page will appear from the "Member Of" drop-down box.
· Select New Page Item if you want this to become a new menu item in your navigational menu.
· If you want this page to be a member of any other group, please select that group.
NOTE: Remember that you only have a three-tier menu structure.
7) Choose the Channel (from the drop-down box) that you would like for this page.
8) Type in your content for this page in the Content Editor section.
· You may add graphics to your page by uploading them to the Media Manager and then inserting them.
9) If you want to Show National Channel Feeds on this page, click the box right below the Content Editor.
10) You can add any external RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Feed to this page by simply typing the URL in the RSS/XML Feeds box and clicking the "Add RSS Feed" button.
· You can add as many RSS Feeds as you want to an individual page.
· To remove an RSS Feed from the page, click the "Delete" button next to the RSS Feed you want to remove.
11) Select which modules that you want to make available to this page in your website.
12) To save and submit this page for use on your website, click the "Add" button.
13) If you want to cancel this page, click the "Cancel" button to return to the Page Editor screen.