Creating a Link in the "Page Editor"
1) Login to your "Website Administrator Module" (WAM)
2) To create and/or to edit pages for your website, click the "Page Editor" button in the left-hand menu.
3) You will see your Current Menu Items Selection.
5) Type in a title for this link.
· This will display in the Navigational Menu on the left-hand side.
6) Select where this page will appear from the "Member Of" drop-down box.
· Select Top Level Menu if you want this to become a new menu item in your navigational menu.
· If you want this page to be a member of any other group, please select that group.
NOTE: Remember that you only have a three-tier menu structure.
7) Type in the URL for this link.
8) Choose whether or not this link will open in a new window.
9) To save and submit this page for use on your website, click the "Add" button.
10) If you want to cancel this page, click the "Cancel" button to return to the Page Editor screen.