Customizing an Advanced Template
1) Login to your "Website Administrator Module" (WAM).
|At any point when customizing your template click the "Help" link for option definitions.
2) Click on the "Site Administration" button.
3) Click on "Templates."
4) Note the "Basic"tab and the "Advanced" tab.
5) To customize your template, you will need to click the "Advanced" Tab under Template Customization. This feature allows you to customize one of the built-in templates provided by the system with different colors and a different graphic image.
6) The first item is your Header Graphic. You can use the "Auto-Generated" header provided by the system or you can choose "Use My Own".
7) When you select "Use My Own" you will be presented with some additional options:
- The first thing is your Site Title. It is very important to put your church name in there so that your site is identified.
- The second thing is the actual Image File that you want to upload. Click "Browse" and you will be able to navigate to the actual file that you want to upload for your template header.
- The third thing is the Stretch Color. This is the color of the template header that your uploaded image doesn't cover. It is important to make this color some sort of match with the colors in your image.
8) Click the "Save Changes" button when you are ready to submit this banner for your website. If you want to clear these changes and restore the defaults, click the "Restore Defaults" button.
9) The next item is the Color Scheme. You can use the "Default Colors" provided by the system or you can choose "Pick My Own".
10) When you select "Pick My Own," you will see the items that are available to be customized. If you hold your mouse over the name of the item, you will see a description of what that item is so that you know where this color will appear. To actually change the color of the item, click the down arrow and you will be presented with a color pad that you can select from.
11) Click the "Save Changes" button when you are ready to submit these colors for your website. If you want to clear these changes and restore the defaults, click the "Restore Defaults" button.