How to Edit a News Article
1) Login to your "Website Administrator Module" (WAM).
2) Click on the "News" button.
3) You will then be presented with a "Search for News Article" screen.
4) To locate an article, you will need to perform a search for an existing News Article, as discussed in the
"Search A News Article" section.
5) To edit a News Article, click on the name of the article in the Display box. You will then be taken to the
Edit News Article Screen where you can change any of the data that you need to.
· If you do not find the News Article you wish to edit, click on the "New Search" link at the top of the "News Article Search Results" page. This will take you back to the "Search for News Article" screen where you can change the search criteria and try again.
6) Editing a News Article involves essentially the same steps as creating a new News Article as discussed here.
7) At the bottom of the "Edit News Article" screen, you will be presented with a horizontal list of buttons.
8) Click on the "Save Changes" button when you are finished making all of the necessary changes to your article.
9) Click on the "Delete" button if you want to delete this article completely.
10) Click on the "Return to Search Screen" button, to return to the "News Article Search" screen.